The Mundijong based dairy producer took home a total of 13 awards for their premium yoghurts and cheeses – including bagging Gold Awards in all three Feta Cheese categories, an amazing feat for the WA Premium Dairy. (Please refer to full list of awards at bottom of release).
Mundella Foods three gold-winning products scored 18 points or higher out of 20. This score automatically allows these products entry into the Australian Grand Dairy awards to be held this May in Melbourne. In previous years, Mundella Foods has received top honours at the prestigious national dairy industry awards and are confident that they will do so again.
“We are very proud that our products are consistently recognised and rewarded by our peers within the industry,” Mr Day says.
“We’ve always known our yoghurt is the best in WA and we are excited to learn that our Feta Cheese range is too! We look forward to battling it out at the Grand Dairy Awards in May and hope to bring home more trophies.”
Notes to Editors
High res images of Mundella Foods products are available upon request
The DIAA WA awards were held on Saturday 14 March 2015 at Cottesloe Golf Club.
Mundella Foods won DIAA WA awards in the following categories:
- Marinated Feta Cheese – Mundella Marinated Feta - (1st in class)
- Feta Cheese - Mundella Feta (1st in class)
- Flavoured Feta Cheese - Mundella Fine Herbs & Garlic Feta - (1st in class)
- Soft Cheese - Mundella Cottage Cheese
- Unflavoured Yoghurt - Mundella Reduced Fat Natural (1st in class)
- Unflavoured Yoghurt - Mundella Premium Natural
- Flavoured or Fruit Pot Set Yoghurt – Mundella Reduced Fat Vanilla (1st in class)
- Greek Style Yoghurt: Mundella Greek Natural Yoghurt - (1st in class)
- Flavoured Greek Style Yoghurt – Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt
- Flavoured Greek Style Yoghurt - Mundella Greek Blueberry Yoghurt
- Flavoured Greek Style Yoghurt - Mundella Greek Raspberry Yoghurt
- Flavoured Greek Style Yoghurt - Mundella Greek Vanilla Yoghurt
- Flavoured Greek Style Yoghurt - Mundella Greek Apple Cinnamon Yoghurt